Cookies and this website

This website uses cookies to give you the best online experience. If you'd like to know more please read our cookie policy

Skip to content

Latest news

Changes to the Homes4Wiltshire Allocation Policy

Published: Tuesday 27 February 2018

Wiltshire Council is pleased to announce some minor but significant changes to its Allocation Policy, which give greater priority to injured, disabled and sick armed forces and former armed forces personnel in housing need and unable to afford accommodation for themselves, and the widows(ers) and former civil partners of armed forces personnel who died in the course of their service, and to care leavers who are ready to live independently.

Quick navigation